Friday, March 23, 2012

Simple Mornings and a Simple Bolognaise

Great mornings usually mean a simple filling breakfast and getting productive early! I feel like when I am lazy about having a proper meal and my tea and drag my slippered feet to get stuff done, the worse the day becomes. Lately the sun has been shining and the birds have been chirping early so up and at 'em is the way to rise! A little oeuf à la coque, buttered toast, grapefruit and a nice strong tea and off we go!  



This morning I decided to make a lot of bolognaise sauce to stock in the freeze and save for coming guests.  Garlic, carrots, celery, onions, mushrooms, lean ground beef and canned tomato sauce and I let it simmer a few hours while I tried to get other things done too! 






Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment